Seiten

Exclusive Preview of Barry M's Glitterati Nail Paints*

Sunday 21 September 2014

Hello Blog Readers! 

As you know, I've been working on a 'secret project' for a 'secret' brand. Well... betwen me and you, I've been working with Barry M's newest nail varnish collection and they are beautiful!

Unfortunately, I'm still going to keep schtum about the project itself. Once Barry M release it on their own Instagram page, I'll be posting here and on my own Instagram. However I will now be showing you the products featured, before they even hit the shops! Exciting! 

Taadaaa! Here there are! (Click the photo to enlarge) aren't they good looking?! 


My personal nail varnish collection is slightly obscene, and it features a Barry M. You can imagine my excitement to be given the opportunity to work with their products! I've come to expect great things from these guys with regards to nail polish, and the Gliteratti six do not disappoint! 


Let me introduce ladies!

The Fashion Icon, The Socialite and The Catwalk Queen


The Rockstar, The VIP and The Starlet


The Gliteratti nailvarnished can be used as both stand alone nail varnishes (as pictured above with two coats) or as a top coat to add a little sparkle to your favourite colours. 

The glitter itself is really lovely and fine. As we all know the struggle is REAL when it comes to removing a chunky glitter. I have spent many an hour chipping away at the stuff!
I would maybe even describe The Glitterati as an 'iridescent shimmer' if I was being fancy! 
(EDIT: I realise this almost sounds like I meant this are tough to remove, what I meant was that they are easier than most glitters to remove!)

Here is the The Starlet painted over a limited edition bright pink summer colour with an accent nail of the The Fashion Icon.


The Glitterati collection launches in Tesco & Superdrug next week. If you get hold of them & take any photos, tag me on Instagram (I'm @ashtonlewsey) because I'd love to see! I can't wait to keep trying different combinations of colours myself. 

Ashton xxx






3 comments:

  1. I use opi glitter off before putting glitter on. Just peels off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my sentence needs re-structuring, as I realise it sounds like these are tough to remove. But what I meant was that these are easier than most! Give it a try! Thanks for reading xx

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner