Seiten

Steak Of The Art Seafood Evening

Sunday 14 June 2015

Hello... stranger!

Today I'm going to be talking about an event hosted by Steak Of The Art on the harbour side in Bristol.

Last Tuesday was going to be a night in with questionable microwave food and Netflix, when this happened....


I am most certainly not one to say no to free food! I have visited Steak of the Art before. However this particular evening was something a little special and different to their usual menu. Hosted by themselves and Fish For Thought, a small Cornish company who deliver fresh, local, sustainable fish and seafood. 

(photo credit @MakeDigitalWork)
 


I didn't take photos of every course...there was eight of them! 
My favourite was Lobster Bisque (imagine a creamy, fishy, tomato coloured soup). The crab cakes (pictured above) were beautiful. 
Both I had never eaten before, so a brilliant introduction to some new foods. 

I know you're dying to know what I wore, obvs! 
This Skirt from River Island makes me feel like Kim Kardashian. However it is a bit of a hindrance to my ability to walk! It feels a bit like having a mermaid tail, how apt! 

I am incredibly grateful to Steak of The Art for hosting this competition! It was an opportunity to eat some delicious food, drink (a little too much) carefully chosen wine, and have some fascinating conversations about the fishing industry with some really interesting people. 


If you've yet to visit Steak of The Art, they frequently feature on the app Wriggle, which is similar to voucher cloud with an emphasis on independant Bristol eateries. 
Once you're in the app, you can use my code 'CDKUAK' to get £3 off, and giving me £3 in return! 


Tuna in next time, hope you had a whale of a time, catch you later! 

Ashton xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner