Seiten

Phee's Make Up Tips Glow Highlight Powder

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Hello! 

At the time of writing I am TWO VIEWS away from a significant number (in my eyes). And I'd like to just take this little moment to say thank you for reading, who ever you are! It's really lovely of you.

I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front, but I won't apologise as it's been my 25th birthday!
I've been pretty lucky with the weather for my birthday weekend and I've been out in the sunshine as much as possible! 

Today I was feeling a little guilty about the fact I've not yet reviewed this product so I took some cute little snaps outside in my garden. I've blogged about Phees Makeup Tips before, she's a lovely red headed blogger with a really nice real-life-human-being vibe to her, something which is sometimes hard to get across via a screen. I really enjoy her writing and photo style. 
Phee has become an entrepreneurial blogger, and started creating her own products! 



Glow Highlight Powder is a really soft mineral highlighter with a lovely warm yellowy sheen. 


Here I have swatched it on my hands (even though it looks like my feet, I promise this is not a foot, that would be strange) the bottom stripe is the highlighter wet, and the top stripe is dry. 


I received this lovely little handwritten note in my package, a real personal touch! 


Last night's birthday meal make up, with Glow Highlight Powder under my brows and on my cheek bones. It's really lovely and subtle, but gives enough of a sheen that it's noticeable under light. 

If you sign up to Phee's newsletter you will recieve a code to get 50% off this lovely product, making it a mere £4! Which is a total steal, and it's a really lovely feeling knowing she's doing this off her own back! I believe Phee announced today via her Instagram that she will be releasing more colours. Exciting! Definitely one to watch! You'll be buying Phee's make up in Debenhams before you know it! And if you buy from her now you'll be able to say you were in it from the get-go! 


Sorry this post is short and sweet, but I think the product speaks for itself and I've just got to go get me some more sunshine! 

Lots of Love.
Ashton xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner