Seiten

Bare Minerals Skincare Treats Part II

Monday 23 February 2015

Hello!

Welcome to part two of bareMinerals skincare treats! I'm sat writing this in the cafe in my gym, I've just done a yoga class and I'm waiting for a goats cheese and grape panini. Check me out, I'm so fancy. 




This product comes as either clear (which I use) light, medium or tan. People always ask 'is it basically make up which you can wear to bed?' and the short answer is YES! When I first began working for Bare Mins and people would ask what it's for, I couldn't think of anything other than 'when you have a new 'partner' and don't want to go to bed without make up' if you catch my drift. Whilst that is a great selling point, that's not all it's for. My brilliant trainer told me it's great for people who do night shifts, or if you suddenly have to leave the house but you've already done your cleansing and moisturising and whatnot!

From a skincare point of view, it's fantastic. It's the highest concentrate of the Active Soil Complex available, (as mentioned in my previous post). It improves the texture and tone of skin, and helps tighten pores. This is the biggest benefit I have seen from using Night Treatment personally, especially during 'lady time' when I'm especially oily and have more open pores. People with open pores will benefit from using Night Treatment. 

The brush which comes with Night Treatment is really dense and it's actually quite a nice relaxing pre-sleep sensation on the face! The finish is not quite matte, almost like a slightly glowy powder. Again, it's one of those where you have to try it to believe it. I love it! 



A pot of Glow Pads gets you 60 of these little textured beauties, which you gently sweep over the face to give you more radiance and luminosity. Containing that lucious Active Soil Complex business, as well as glycolic acid to naturally exfoliate and make way for fresh glowy skin. 

Glow pads weren't a product I felt an instant draw to, mostly because dullness isn't a huge concern of mine. Also, I think I subconsciously associated them with the Clearasil pads my mum gave me when I was thirteen and suffering my first breakouts! Full of alcohol and incredibly drying for the skin. 
VERY different to glowpads. All ingredients are natural and will only benefit.

I've only started using them this week, so I'm not really able to report a noticable difference as all skincare takes atleast four weeks to truly take effect. However I do feel a mild exfoliation after using them. Meaning I feel nice and clean, as I do with all bareMinerals skincare!

I'm going to share with you a before and after photo. Now, whether this progress is purely down to using bareMinerals makeup and skincare or if it's thanks to some other factors I couldn't tell you for definite. But it's a fact that the 'before' was at the beginning of making changes in my make up and skincare, and the 'after' is now. It was actually taken last week when I was on holiday with my boyfriend and decided to stroll about without a slick of make up. Which I simply couldn't have considered a few months ago, I would have atleast had a BB cream on to cover my redness. 
You can see I don't have any sore, painful, red and swollen spots anymore. I still get the odd one or two but it's nothing like before. I'm nearly 25 and it's taken this long! 


I have natural sunlight on my face in the second photo, but I promise you I am not wearing any make up what so ever. No tinted moisturiser, nothing. 

If anyone wants to have a more personal chat about anything to do with skincare. Please don't hesitate to Facebook message me or Tweet me, whether I know you or not! I won't tell a soul, I completely understand how soul destroying bad skin can be! (I can't even believe I've just put that photo up!)

Edit: I should also mention, the best place to catch me in person is the bareMinerals counter in House of Fraser Bristol!

Thanks For Reading Beauties!

Ashton xx

(Although I have a side section stating so, I'd like to state all opinions and photographs are my own, I do not write on behalf of my employer and his blog is in now way affiliated with my employer)

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the bare min skin care range! I've nominated you for the Liebster award over on my blog its a really cute way of newer bloggers to get to know each other if you would like to join in :)
    www.theturquoisedoor.co.uk
    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner