Seiten

No.7 Nail Effects!

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Hello!

I've not blogged for fifty six days. The reason for which is a bit ridiculous really! Barry M kindly posted a link to my blog on their Facebook, and my page views shot up. However I did recieve a couple of negative comments about how I'm not a 'proper blogger' (whatever that means!) and the quality of my photos being not good enough... etc etc. On reflection, I honestly can't believe I let this bother me. I've had so many lovely comments which are really appreciated, I'm annoyed at myself for letting a tiny percentage get to me! When I started this blog a fellow blogger told me to do it for me and me only, if you're in it to get free stuff & recognition then you're not in it for the right reasons. Seeing my view count & receiving a couple of goodies is definitely a lovely bonus, and it's lovely to hear people enjoy reading. But ultimately it has to be just a little hobby for my own enjoyment.

Anyway, onwards and upwards! I'm back in the game!



Snow Wash gives the effect of falling snow on a clear winters night. 
(Writing myself a nice cheesey little Christmas card poem there, vomit)


I've put two layers on top of a Lancome blue-black colour. It would also look good over red but that can wait for December, don't want to get ahead of myself with Christmassyness just yet! 


Snow Wash is £7. No7 are usually either on 3 for 2, or have the £5 off vouchers floating round. 
I can't remember the last time I bought a No7 product full price! 

There's also a more colourful version called Party Pearls too.
I would guess these are both limited edition for winter.


Glad to be back. Thanks for reading!


Ashton xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner